Monday, November 15, 2010

Sunapse is up!!

Today Sunapse opened! It is the first senior fine art thesis show of the semester at Montserrat College of Art, exhibiting work by myself and three others. I am so happy with how our show turned out! I am even more happy that we finished! Crazy!

I am thankful for my amazing helpers on Saturday. I could have not made my little nook happy and warm with out A, C, and H. Wow. I felt God's love through these amazing and selfless women. Wow. See I am still in awe. After my last blog about wanting to feel like God's only girl in the world, He really shows up and proves himself capable of doing just that. I feel adored by Him and I love it.

Today I was talking with my professor in my little nook in the gallery, he sat in the bowl chair which made me chuckle a bit. It was so great to hear his perspective on my paintings and my words. After he read my little journal-type words with eight of my pieces, he discovered the person I was talking to in most of the entries was Jesus. He said no other person would be able to handle all the words I was saying. He was saying no person could be so perfect and forgiving as Jesus is and that is how I can say anything to him. The way in which he summarizes my words, my thoughts, my prayers, and especially my paintings is always so beautiful and he always knows how to read what I am saying. It is amazing. After talking with both professors that I admire, I felt a lot of joy because of this huge accomplishment in finishing our show. So excellent! 

My God is a personal and active God. He knows me better than I know myself. He knows what I need and when I need it. I am thankful that I know Him. Whether I turn to the right or to the left I hear his voice telling me which way to go. I love Him so. Oh how I love him.

http://www.montserrat.edu/galleries/301/

No comments:

Post a Comment